Kinetic Energy Services, LLC is looking for a Parts Associate to join our fast-growing business. Seeking dependable, driven individual to be a part of our TEAM to come in on the “ground floor” of our quick growing, private owned company.
||United States (Required)
- Provide employees with the correct part for their vehicle
- Locate and receive shipment of parts
- Receive parts into inventory
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy, and correct stocking levels
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or manufacturer
|Qualifications and Skills
- Intermediate PC Skills with spreadsheet knowledge
- Successfully work with and through associates of other departments
- Required performing multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone
- Good driving record
- General knowledge of vehicle repair supplies and equipment
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to maximize efficiency
- Good verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision offered after 60 days employment.
- Safety first and foremost. Professional, dependable, flexible and DOT compliant.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug/alcohol test.